Shoezone Head Office. Shoe Zone, Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, UK. Full-Time 37.5
Shoe Zone is the UK’s No.1 footwear retailer with over 500 stores within the property portfolio. We have recently embarked on a new concept store called Big Box which is larger units and the footwear offering includes Brands. There are a number of stores planned to roll out under the new concept. The current stores are also undergoing a change to the fascias so the successful candidate will be involved in the role out of these changes.
Working within a small busy team your role will involve drawing 2d existing buildings from surveys and developing these into basic shop fit proposals. Some travel may be necessary to survey the properties so a clean driving licence would be desirable.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Survey experience
• AutoCAD experience
• Excellent PC skills (Word/ Excel)
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
Accuracy and a willingness to learn are essential.
We offer an excellent package including a competitive rate of pay, we offer a discount allowance on our merchandise which provides you with 25% staff discount, profit share scheme, 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays rising to 33 days after 5 years’ service, Birthday Holiday on second birthday with the Company, onsite gym, friendly working environment, pension contribution of 4%.
Closing Date: 24th August 2018
Salary Dependent on experience
Digital Product Photographer & Editor (JobID: 3321 )
Shoezone Head Office. Shoe Zone, Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, UK. Full-Time To be discussed at interview
Shoe Zone, the no.1 value footwear retailer is seeking a Digital Product Photographer & Editor to join their Marketing department at their Head Office in Leicester. This role will be support the Marketing team by producing consistent and accurate product / lifestyle photography from conception to completion. As well as retouching and manipulation of imagery.
We are looking for the following skills & experience:
• A qualification in Photography or equivalent experience.
• Existing Portfolio.
• Knowledge of photographic techniques and practices such as exposure, shutter speed and ISO.
• A strong understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Strong technical and photographic skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• A good standard of Maths and English, ideally with GCSE C or above in both subjects.
• Familiar using Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
• An individual who can show they give attention to detail, are hardworking and self-motivated.
• A flair for creativity, with a good eye for a picture.
• Working as part of the team you must have good interpersonal/communication skills with people at all levels.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• 360 degree photography of all products for shoezone.com.
• Editing of all photography to remove backgrounds, change colours and manipulate layers and retouching.
• Optimisation and upload of all product photos into CMS.
• Creation of lifestyle imagery as required.
• Produce high quality, commercial images ensuring that they are exposed correctly and colour consistent.
• Execution of fresh and creative compositions.
• Style and dress products in a commercial manner.
• Ensure all equipment is maintained and is in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Design Manager.
• Provide photographic tests/proofs as required.
• Accurately save and archive images.
• Maintain website product photos by searching and replacing old or updated products.
• Seasonal Look Book Shoots (indoor/outdoor) – Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter.
• Research and preparation for look book shoot – including locations, equipment and product needs.
• Working with the Design, Digital and Store Marketing teams in order to execute successful and effective projects.
• Adhere to tight deadlines.
• Will be required to complete ad-hoc Digital Marketing tasks.
Please note part time / full time hours will be considered for the role, depending on experience
In return, we will give you thorough training and a competitive salary and benefits.
Closing Date: 28th August 2018
Salary Between £16,500 - £18,500 (FTE) dependant on exper