Shoezone Head Office. Shoe Zone, Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, UK. Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to the Marketing Manager. Are you looking to progress your career in Digital Marketing? Do you have an eye for detail & creativity and an analytical mind? If so, then this could well be the opportunity for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketer to join our growing Digital Marketing team, at our Head Office in Leicester. As a Digital Marketer you will be tasked with delivering Shoe Zone’s multi-channel strategy through your responsibility for: SEO content, digital marketing performance analysis and the continual development of shoezone.com’s functionality and overall look.
• A strong interest in digital marketing, with previous experience of working in this area.
• An understanding of HTML & Google Analytics.
• Some understanding of UI, UX & responsive design would be desirable.
• High standard of written English.
• Good organisational and administrative skills with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to building team spirit.
• Effective communication skills.
• We are looking for an individual who can show they give attention to detail, are hardworking and self-motivated.
• A flair for creative writing and content creation.
• You will need to be confident and eager to learn new skills.
• Working as part of the team you must have good interpersonal/communication skills with people at all levels.
• We expect you to be reliable, responsible and honest.
• A qualification in Digital Marketing/Marketing or equivalent experience.
• A good standard of Maths and English skills, with GCSE C or above in both subjects.
• Can use Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return, we will give you thorough training and a competitive salary and benefits.
Due to the number of applications we receive if you haven’t heard from us 4 weeks after submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.